Grants/Planning Mtg 2017
This is the annual Region 4 Grants/Planning meeting of EPA Region 4 and the local and state air pollution control agencies in the Southeast.
LOCATION: Embassy Suites - Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Marietta Street, Atlanta GA 30313.
- Board meetings and Small Group Meeting - Salon IV.
- Grants/Planning Meeting - Legacy Ballrooms A, B, and C.
RESERVATIONS FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING:
- Suggested hotel reservation deadline: Friday, April 28.
- Rooms are being held under the "Air Director's Conference" room block for the nights of June 5-7.
- You may reserve your room by clicking the following link: Air Director’s Conference. Enter in your arrival and departure dates and use the group code SES. View the image on the next page for reference.
- Alternatively you may call the Embassy Suites Centennial Olympic Park at 1-800-362-2779 and ask for the group code SES.
- The nightly room rate is $140.00 plus taxes and fees for a total of $167.40 per night.
REGISTER ON THIS WEB SITE:
- Suggested registration deadline: Friday, April 28.
- Log into this website. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
- There is no registration fee.
An agenda is posted at the bottom of this page. Below is the general schedule:
- 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 6 - SESARM Board of Directors Meeting. (Salon IV)
- 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 6 - Small Group Meeting with 2-3 local agency representatives, state agencies, and EPA staff. (Salon IV)
- 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 6 through 12:00 noon Thursday, June 8 - Grants/Planning Meeting. (Legacy Ballrooms A, B, and C)
- 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 6 - Metro 4 Board of Directors and Membership Meeting. (Salon IV)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 7 - Cookout - Kemker residence, Brookhaven
- MARTA from airport: Red Line north towards North Springs or Gold Line north towards Doraville. Exit at Peachtree Center Station and walk 0.5 miles to hotel.
- MARTA from airport: Red Line north towards North Springs or Gold Line north towards Doraville. Change at Five Points Station to Blue Line west towards Holmes or Green Line west towards Bankhead. Exit at Phillips Arena/CNN Center Station and walk 0.4 miles to hotel.
- Taxi from airport: Approximately $30.00 plus tip.
- Valet parking at the hotel is around $30.00/day after a 20% discount. Other nearby parking options include the Hilton Garden Inn, College Football Hall of Fame, and CNN Parking decks and a few surface lots.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free wi-fi in meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.
- Managers reception in the hotel at 5:00 each day.